Friday, July 25, 2008

disappointment.


I have enough of your fucking nonsense, in fact, MORE THAN ENOUGH!
THIS IS TO MR-I'M-SO-UGLY-WHEN-YOU-PUT-THE-FIRST-INITIALS-OF-MY-FULL-NAME-TOGETHER-IT-SPELLS-FUGLY:

who do you really think you are? Don't think I will be afraid of you just because you're bigger sized than me. I am not at the very least affected by what you said, seriously. I just feel that I have my own rights to correct what you've bad-mouthed or slandered about me and in fact, turn the tables around and hit it right back at you, IN.YOUR.FACE!

so what's with all the chattering to your friends about me being scared timid that I don't even dare to talk in front of you? I think it's more like I don't wanna see your face. and save those freaking stares for your pig friends. Don't think just because you're diabolical(as least that's what I think) gives you the right to stare at me. Oh, and by the way, don't eat too much during recess. The last time I saw you at the canteen, you were ordering so much I thought you were hibernating for the rest of your life. I mean, don't you have a life? Poor thing, spending the rest of your life binging on food and staring at people. You could use some exercise though. And next time :

TALK TO THE HAND CAUSE THE EARS AIN'T LISTENING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry peeps, just feel that I should stand up for my own rights. Had a bad day today. History test was a total debacle and oral wasn't any better. Do the math.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know I shouldn't be taking sides. But what I know better is that you shouldn't attacka person when he's down. And nobody, I mean NOBODY is not at fault. What really makes you think that she's entirely at fault and you guys are not? Technically I'm fine with both you-know-who now, thus this is more about YOU. What do you really mean by all because of one person? Don't you think it's too contradicting on your part? One side you're saying the clique is falling apart and the other you push the blame to that one particular person. What makes YOU think your actions are not spoiling the bonding between the clique? Don't you think your actions contrast with your motive, which is to reunite the clique? Think about it. And if you feel a slight pinch of guilt, even if it's just a little, I think deleting that post and an apology would be appropriate. Note that I'm not forcing you and that if you still insist that she's in the wrong, then do what you deem fit. I just don't want to see the castle of friendship that we took so long to build and stacked so high to fall into pieces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like today, period.

No comments: