Friday, July 04, 2008

I don't like July.

Here's a quiz from Hai Ting aka Birthday-Girl-In-6-Days. ><

1)How many children do you want?
Currently, zero.

2)Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
Canada, Vancouver.

3)Whats your favourite thing to do?
Talk back until that person is speechless :D

4)Do you think money can buy happiness?
Definitely not.

5)If you're given a chance to revive something's back,what would it be?
Nope, that would change the future or even the present.

6)Have you ever regretted in life?
Yeah, who doesn't ?

7)What are you afraid to lose?
My bunch of Clique and my family.

8)If you win one million,what would you do?
Donate some and travel around the world.

9)What do you dream of doing in the future?
I do not want to answer this, but some of you should know.

10)List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Well, one's a bitch, one's Superwoman and one's demented. What else could I ask for? (:

11)What makes you happy?
Frolicking around with clique. :D

12)What are you listening to right now?
Bottle It Up - Sara Bareilles.

13)If you could have a superpower,what would it be?
The ability to make people happy with just a touch.

14)Which season do you like?
I guess it'll be summer. Firstly there's summer holidays and it's not always raining so it'll be easier to go out without the use of an umbrella.

15)What do you think is the most important in your life ?
Laughter and Individuality.

16)If it's the end of the world ,what will be your last wish?
That everyone will have a flashback of every happy memories that they have ever experienced and leave with a smile on their faces.

17)If you have a chance to choose,would you like to come back in time?
No.

18)What is the ONE thing you want it badly NOW ?
For O levels to be over. :D

19)Whom are you close to?
Clique consisting Joan, Yuwon, Adel, Serena, Vanessa, Crystal, Sheena, Denise and Benjamin.

20)Do you appreciate everything given?
For good things, yes. I return all the bad things given. :D

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question ,make it a total of 20 questions then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post.Notify him/her through their chatterbox.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, obviously I've failed to replace a question of my own with one of the questions above and also failed to tag 8 people in my list. Too tired to do that. Thank you Haiting! :D

School is getting more hectic everyday. SDSP was apparently the same as SSS except it's a longer period of time AND the teachers do not teach. You just ask questions. (: I know I'm supposed to post the top 10 most irritating things to do, but I'm in the middle of thinking of the top 10 and the literature debate which is in one weeks time. Let's just hope we beat the proposition and make MDM.X eat her words.

In case you didn't know, the literature students doing the set text got wind that MDM.X said there was NO chance we are going to win the proposition, which in this case, is the St Patricks. I guess I'll just have to say : I NEVER believe in 100 per cent certainty. Don't get me wrong. I'm not denigrating MDM X. I'm just proving my point that WE should be given a FAIR chance of competition and not be judged based on ignorance just because we are a NEIGHBOURHOOD school and St Patricks is a renown school.

I certainly can't believe, and will not stand how people judge a person's intellect based on the school they're in, or in general, by their status.

Okay, next video of Alan Kua Wenkai :



obviously I found it very _(insert a negative adjective)_ but what can I expect? Haha. I shall not mock him any further lest I receive any nauseating comments of how badly I treat him which is not really true, since I've been rather nice to him all the time (:

alright, long post.

Don't worry, I'll stick to my status quo.

No comments: