Saturday, July 12, 2008

Literature Festival 2008.



I am sooooooooooooo happy!


yep, my life is so colourful and full of happiness now. Literature Festival was such a blast today!

It was fun, Fun, wait for the last one ... FUN!

although all of us were a little nervous at the beginning, but we didn't mess up and not only that, we manage to win the debate against the Saint Patrick's. Although the other team didn't win against Bedok Green, overall we are all winners. Even the lower secondary students took the first place in the book trailer! Congratulations to all who've put in their effort and did their best! :D anyway after reading everything I was sitting down looking at the final speaker from St Patricks and you know what the guy did ?

any idea ?

He raised his brows and let out a very freaky smile, almost the same as those of a potential rapist. Not to say he's homosexual, but I think he was trying to hit me down so that I would be terrified and haunted by his *shudders* demented smile and will not perform that well when saying my speech.

Know what I'll say to him if he does that again?

"I have a brother. You have to do way better than that."

anyway after that we were assembled at the hall for the prize presentation and as if it was all fated, we sat in front of the St Patrick students. and when the results were announced, we jumped for joy and went to collect the prize. After that we came back and I heard one of the SP's student saying "Give you chance".

Maybe those words may seem harmless, but it actually is the person's masquerade of insult. Let's just make this clear once and for all : YOU didnt gave us a chance. WE fought for the chance. THUS we won it fair and square. Simple?

Okay, enough talk. Pictures rolling !











okay here comes the funny part of Boon Hwee and me posing for the camera with the numbers one to ten. the only number we didnt post for was six. haha. personally I like number 10 best! (:


Number One.


Number Two.


Number Three.


Number Four.


Number Five.


Supposed to be Number Six.


Number Seven.


Number Eight.


Number Nine.


Number Ten. My favourite! (:

My Big Brother. yeah, Ridduan claims that he's my big brother now. Lol. I'm his little brother but don't worry, we're worlds apart in terms of personality. haha! (: stupid big brother was playing Benji's PSP all the way back to school and acting like a demented kid. and don't ask me why Im sulking in the second last picture. I don't know the reason behind it too. (:

okay, I'm tired but happy. End of story. (:

No comments: