Saturday, July 12, 2008

top 10 most irritating things to do.


As promised, here is the post for the Top 10 Most Irritating Things To Do. I don't really know whether it is in order but I think they're in order, since most of them are almost as irritating. Okay, here we go! (:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#10. Making the "sucking" noise to attract attention/call out to someone.

I don't know if you guys know what I mean but basically it's someone using their lips to make a sucking sound so that the person they're trying to get attention from notices them. For those who are still clueless, it's something like this :




yep, making the sucking sound with your lips "shaped" like that. I don't know about you guys but personally I think that by making that noise you're usually calling out to an animal. No offence but it gives people the impression that you're either desperate for kissing or you need lip exercise.

Puke-O-Meter :

#9. Blasting music through your wonderful phones.

Yeah, I know technology is so advanced now that your hand phone has speakers of a real radio but please, keep your music to yourself. Haven't you heard : "What's music to you may be noise to others." ? Maybe it's because of this people that we get a higher rate of crime. I mean, it's okay if you're blasting the music among a group of your friends. But in public? where everyone is suffering and trying their best to get some peace? Doubt so.I don't know, but it seems like you're flaunting whatever gadgets you possess. Face the fact, didn't your mommy or daddy bought it for you? *roll eyes*

Puke-O-Meter :

#8. Repeating some one's words using a high pitched voice.

Totally totally hate this. Firstly, we all know that most of us don't have a very soothing or nice voice. Let's face it. If you really had a voice of an angel's, you won't even be sitting in front of your computer lazing your ass away. So unless you have a talent for singing or even opera, don't try to act like a duck or a chicken on the brink of death. Talk to the hand, cause the ears ain't listening.



Puke-O-Meter :

#7. Belching (or "famously" known as burping).

Okay, I've belched before BUT when I was little. Now although I still belched, I do not do it right out in public like it was meant for the ears in the public. I mean, can't people try to belch without the "eheooeoeoe" sound ? Don't people have self-control ? I can understand if you're a children and is still clueless but here I'm talking about adults too! Are you trying to say that gracefulness is only practised in high class areas like a restaurant?


Puke-O-Meter :

#6. Wearing things that contrast against your facial expressions or your behaviour.


Okay, this is simple. What is the thing that comes to your mind when you see someone wearing a shirt saying : "Party Girl Of The Year" ? I'm guessing that your choices will about being loud, cheerful, party-material kinda girl. But what if I tell you that the person looks grumpy? Yep, that's what I saw. I'm guessing that the girl doesn't understand or know that the words on her shirt says. I mean, Party Girl looking Grumpy? You gotta be kiddin' me.



Puke-O-Meter :

#5. Showing -.-/=.=/-.-"/o.o/o.0/O.O faces in your messages or in msn.

If you're one of them, go reflect on your actions now. If you're the one who initiated a conversation first, then I think it would be apt for you to accept whatever I have to say graciously and not return it with any of the faces above or the like. And what is it supposed to mean anyway? The only thing I can only think of is the person is trying to say that your response was lame. Other than that, I don't know what they mean.



Puke-O-Meter :

#4. Cutting queues.

This has become a hobby for some of the people in school. And do you know what's the best part? They act as if they stood there long enough before I was born! Worse part is, they don't look a wee bit affected. What was I thinking? Of course they don't. They're not the one's who got cut in queue!

Puke-O-Meter :

#3. Acting like Mr/Ms Know-It-All.

Wooh! A personality that a few of the students in 4E2 possesses. I'm sure there's one in every class who tries to be a teacher's pet and act as though they are an encyclopedia who are bursting with knowledge within their minds and can't wait to answer the teacher's every question. Okay, that may be a little exaggerating but you get the point. Some of them are acting a little egoistic, and we know who they are. When you have too much ego, it's good to reduce it with some shock therapy!

Puke-O-Meter :

#2. Shaking your legs while sitting down.

Haha, damn obscene! One of the things I see either in the classroom or anywhere where seats are available. I mean, people get the point, you can multi-task. So stop shaking your legs like they have a life of their own! Especially girls. Boys look equally obscene though.

Puke-O-Meter :



Are you guys ready for number one ?

#1. Acting Cute.

and I'm sure I don't have to "refresh" your memory that cute people don't have to act cute to be cute. What's with those baby-voice talking and acting innocent? If you're pretty or handsome and you act cute then maybe it's not so disastrous. Not if you a whole bucket full of UGLY, not to say FAT too. Yep, happened in school. Seen it, feel it, never wanna talk about it again. It's like trying to get taller by hanging upside down, it never works!

Puke-O-Meter :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm done. (: & I'm proud of it! (: Haha. 3 more days.

No comments: