Saturday, August 09, 2008

happy 43th birthday Singapore!



okay, no drama. straight to the point.

whoever was the one who flooded my tag boards with the names "YELLOWANGEL" and "Sheena", you gotta do wayyyyyyy much better than that. reality check: I've been on this planet for 16 years and I've seen and heard incessant of this dumb impersonators trying to act like someone you're not. And when I say wayyyyy better, I mean don't even try doing it.

Firstly, if you haven't seen yourself in a mirror, try catching a glimpse now. Saw it? I hope you saw what I envisioned. Cause what I envisioned is you with a big word on your head which spells LOSER and in small print: Get a life. Who are we talking about here? Pretty yellowangel and high status Sheena. And you? No-life, bitchy, inferior nobody. The reason why I used bitchy is because the typing looks like a girl's. Unless you're a boy, then you can be a no-baller. (: I think I've written this eons ago: Never flood a person's tag board with someone else's name, cause it just shows how gutless you are.

Secondly, whoever you are, never try acting cause you suck terribly in it. Both Yellowangel and Sheena are my closest friends and I can say I know them quite well. You, trying to impersonate them is like how ugly duckling wants to be a swan(: Spamming Tip: Next time if you wanna spam, use a person's name who is as dumb as you? Cause in case you don't know, which I'm sure you don't, both Yellowangel and Sheena are quite strong in their english and they do not type in colloquial english, which you conveniently typed in. So not only have you "made" them stoop to your level, you've disgraced yourself with your presentation of POOR english which both Yellowangel and Sheena don't possess. But I must say your cowardice saved that stinking ass of yours cause you used their names instead of your hideous one. And gosh, are you sure that's the way you spell pregnant? Haha! Go get a dictionary mate! and I'm sure yellowangel is damn much prettier than you, so it would be correct that it's a disgrace that SOME LOW LIFE PERSON LIKE YOU WHO SPENTS HIS/HER LIFE SPAMMING PEOPLE, and not taking a photo with me(:

Enough said, I don't know why I Love to dedicate posts to losers.

It's like, pffffft, stooping to YOUR calibre to argue with you. But I don't mind. At least after all these I can go back to my own calibre while you stay under my nose ever after(:

OHOHOH, P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T. Not pregment, or pregnment or pregnent. ((:
I hope you remember how to spell your name: L-O-S-E-R.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a lighter note, HAPPY HAPPY DAY FOR ME! :D
Momo bought me a different kind of havianas and a watch which was quite cheap. LOL.
It's everyone's birthday, so celebrate it happily(:

No comments: