Saturday, August 23, 2008

Part 2 : I'm lovin' it!

Now I know the reason I hate CookieMoster, it doesn't have brains(:
but at least it is stronger in English, which looks like a more professional spammer than his accomplices "Yellowangel" and "Sheena". Too bad it wasted its brain cells on unnecessary stuff and started spouting nonsense.

Firstly, I didn't know that men have pubic hair growing OUT of their balls. Maybe you should read up on YOUR facts moron. It grows around your balls but not ON your balls. Or did you mistaken your teeny weeny penis as your balls? I don't know. And momo never said I was special, cause in our mother's eyes we are ALL special. But I pity you though. Do you have a mother? Or did your mother "break" when she gave birth to you, like a COOKIE? Well, don't worry, at least daddy BIG BIRD's still here :DD I'm flattered that you think I have a good grammer(: Don't worry, I think yours is on par with me(: And I would like to correct you on something: I don't have to THINK that I am a fucked up elite. I AM A FUCKED UP ELITE. It's so much better than being someone who thinks "stay under my nose" means under my nose literally(: Well, at least you know what a jerk you are(: And thank you for saying I'm pretty and soft, a cookie's not too hard either.

Secondly, I don't have any little dolls. I have dogs though, just ask your accomplices to bark. And I have a brain up there, so it defeats the purpose of you asking me to stuff cotton on my brain. Cotton doesn't come from your balls silly. (: Haha, and I can see your future too. Maybe ten years down the road you might finally get yourself a decent name and come to realise you've wasted a whole lot of your time finding out your identity when you're just a nobody wandering around. Well, use your brain too. What other 4 letter expletives can you use? DUH, obviously nothing much. And I won't shave my ego just because some pfft LOSER asked to me. And have some originality. Not everyone is suited to use "Maybe, just maybe" this sentence. Grow some of your own sentences like how you grow your balls (: And essence of humble? Haha! You got to be kidding me. The only essence I see now is the "accent" of loserville. Get it?

And go learn how to be a better and more valuable person, LOW LIFE LOSER.

P.S. I might not reply to your tags so often CookieMonster. Cause I have better things to do and my life is filled with things that need much more attention than you. So don't "break" down and cry. Get that joke? "break" and "cookie"? (:

No comments: