Sunday, August 24, 2008

Part 3: The finale.

I just suddenly realised how much time I've wasted on fighting with a nobody. Thus I've decided to wash my hands off whoever it is trying to act like some cute COOKIE MONSTER which I used to adore a lot.

Firstly, no one has to come up with English ONLY to talk about originality. I can coin a word like "COOKIE-BIG-FART" and talk about being original too. Dumb fuck. And I don't care whatever biology terms you're using here, cause all I know is at least I have more guts than some people who claim they're more manly and all they're doing is using a pseudonym and spamming people's blogs.

Obviously you didn't get my point, having three pea brains in my tagboard is seriously a comedy. I said too that there are only a few FOUR letter expletives you can use besides fuck and cunt and even if it comes out censored I'll still know what you're trying to type. AND DUH-UH, in case you didn't know I don't have to see every word just to know what you're typing.

Well, at least my parents worry for me, not like poor COOKIE MONSTER, all alone thinking of his mother who BROKE when she gave birth to him. POOR THING. Don't reproach. Just be a nicer person and your mom would be happy for you. ((: Eh, sissified? How about loserfied for you? Haha. Don't just try and act smart and coin words as and when you like. AND MORON, when momo gave birth to me, I am still called a son, even if I acted like a tranny which you claimed. Does your nationality change when you go overseas? Gosh, pathetic losers.

And yeah, it's a excuse. Cause I'm tired of facing some fake people who don't have a life and they have such fucking low self esteems that they come and wreck people's lives. I don't know what you guys want to achieve from all these and I don't want to know but let me tell you losers this: If you're trying to beat me down on the floor so that I'll never get up again, then I'ld say save your efforts. You can go and ask all the anti-me students in NVSS about bullying me cause they always end up achieving nothing. And I always choose not to have any contact with losers. Reality check: I've been in this world for 16 years and I can tell you: I've heard all sorts of insults. You loser's comments are just one in a million I've heard, or should I say cliche. So if you wna continue I won't stop you. But every tag on my blog just shows how much you value your own life, how much time you've wasted on your youth and one day you'll regret doing all these things that you deem FUN now.

No comments: