Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Reflections.

They say jealousy kills. How about guilt?

So today I was with my friends in the canteen gossiping as usual and I suddenly let out a comment loud enough to be heard by the other group of people beside me. So they started to stare, or rather kept looking at me and I was confused as to why. When they were leaving, I realized that I might have said something that could have MENTALLY hurt that person. & now I'm ranting here because I feel kind of guilty.

But seriously, I really need to be more aware of my every word and action. I myself have been through what it's like to be mentally hurt before, so all the more I shouldn't do these kind of thing. However, I am NOT saying one has no right to gossip. I find nothing wrong in gossiping cause everyone does it and it's a form of communication but one has to definitely do it with discretion. In my case, I feel bad because I said something which may have indirectly hurt someone. It was more of speaking without thinking than being rash.

Ahhhh, fuck myself.


So so sorry to the person whom I may have offended. :/

They say condemnation kills, I say it sometime feeds on the person's conscience too.

No comments: