Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Paying you with your own coins.


This, my dear friends, is my wallpaper now! Ain't it pretty? :D

Okay, so this week has been a very busy week. UTs are just over and lessons are getting harder to comprehend week by week. I am so looking forward to the 2 weeks holidays! :/ Although time have to be spent on the upcoming tests(again). Class politics have started, at least for me, and all I can say is: Bring it on, we'll see who begs for mercy.

Not being bitchy or anything, just protecting myself. I am definitely not some trouble maker who stirs trouble in tranquility but I am also definitely not someone who suffers in silence. So it's either going with the flow or facing each other at gunpoint. Metaphorically.

Again, not being bitchy! Just doing what I think is right! :D

Looking forward to Friday's Seoul and Saturday's charity work! :)


No comments: