Sunday, November 22, 2009

November's almost over.


Something I did out of boredom. But I love it. :)

November's almost over! It's scary how time flies! 2009 has been a splendid year and I must say I've faced lots of problems but nonetheless I manage to pull it through! I AM NOT LEXY FOR NOTHING! Heh. One of the most painful memories was being rejected from RP's bowling IG. I still remember I really wanted to get into that IG as it was something I can do well in but they still rejected me in the end. I still remember coming back home and Momo was asking me how it went and I told her I was rejected and she kept asking me whether I was alright and I have to keep lying to her telling her I'm fine and forcing a smile when it fact I am really upset.

OH WELL, it's all over so there's not much to talk about. Haha.

I can smell December air! Which means it's Christmas! This year, Momo got the company's chalet for 4 days 3 nights so I'm ecstatic! Momo was telling me that we should thank Gramps because she actually prayed to Gramps in letting her get the chalet, and Momo really did!

Thank you Gramps, I know you are ALWAYS watching from above! :)

Lots of love from Lexy.
xoxoxo.

No comments: