Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mundane Sunday.


FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING UT TOMORROW.
Wish me all the best. Haha. Cause I think I'm gonna need it.
BUT, good thing is, I've studied for it. Today. All 5 problems.

Finally, after tomorrow the first UT will be over. Time seems to pass really fast and soon, I'll be in my second year. Speaking of which, I can't wait to be in the second year, or even third! Attachments are waiting for me and I heard there's gonna be cooking! Can't wait!

Went for kite flying yesterday @ Pasir Ris park. No photos cause before that, I went for a hair cut and we went straight to Pasir Ris without going home. After that, it rained and we proceeded to MINDS cafe for board games! :D At first we were kind of pissed with all the people laughing loudly but in the end, we ourselves laughed the loudest. Ironic much? X.X

I need movies. I need Seoul Garden. I need lots of things.

Maybe it's time I leave things to its own course. Cause I'm tired of being in charge and nothing happens.

No comments: