Monday, October 31, 2005

i'm back!!

hi everyone...
todae i'm gonna write 2 posts...
the 1st one is gonna be about the camp with my family and relatives..
and the 2nd is about todae...
but i'm going to write the 2nd one much later...
about the camp....
i went to sembawang park and camp...
i went on fridae night...
then we pitch the tent and put everything in place...
and went to slp...
my auntstake turns to slp...
they were guarding the so called 'goods'
next dae...early morning..
ate our breakfast...
then played...
ard afternoon...
it started to rain...
cannot do anything..
so jux sit in tent...
later it stopped and we played badminton...
it was a 2 versus 1...
my brother and my smaller cousin versus my biggest cousin...
it was a 11 point match...
but my biggest cousin still won...
then my turn...
also 2 versus 1..
i won also...
and we continued tis for about 1 hr...
and they are tired of losing...
after that drank water...
and it was ard evening...
that we have our BBQ...
i was the 1 spreading the butter...
dunno why..
i jux like to spread alot...
then it caught fire...
so they adjust the charcoal..
and everything was under control!!
after that...
me and my cousins went to slp..
next dae nth to sae...
coz is sundae and we have to go home...
bid each other goodbye...
and sae hello to my bed...
i miss sleeping...


No comments: