Monday, October 17, 2005

scared!!

hi everyone...
todae was quite ok...
very tired...
did not do anything todae except copying solutions for maths and english...
i was looking at my new phone...
hehex...
juz bought it yesterday...
i was taking it out in class whole dae..
taking videos...
then Adel go and point middle finger...
spoil the video..
haha...
then todae in class..
Pau Pau(Pau Lin) kepp 'bullying' me...
first he take my pencil box and hide in ppl's bag...
next my newspaper started to go missing...
then he go and put his hand inside his shirt...
then there's a hole...
so i peeped it(oops!!)
but i saw nth...
after skool....
hanged out with Adel and co...(+michelle+sheena+jolene+me!!!)
went northpoint eat and shop...
then i was shopping for Huzainie's present...
saw sumthing nice so i bought it...
(to Huzainie:give you the present on Wednesday!!)
after that went home...
i tell you...
wait 4 the bus like for fcuking 20-25 mins...
after that went home...
hehex...
thks 4 visiting my blog!!!
ta-ta..
[_______________lo[v]e hur[t]tez_______________]

No comments: