Tuesday, October 18, 2005

really scared...

hi everyone...
i would like to announce that...
i am officially
~broke~
todae was quite a boring dae for me...
i woke up at 9 am...
started to on my com....
then itchy hand...
started to change my blogskin again..
quite nice la...
hehex...
after that at arnd 1+...
went towning in np..
when i wanted to take a bus...
i saw Russell(think he is going to Rastus's hse...)
chatted 4 awhile...
~show you all our conversation...
*tapped me on my left shoulder...*
*i looked to the left,he walked to the right*
Russell:"what you doing here??"
*turned to the right*
me:"taking a bus"
Russell:"to??"
me:"northpoint..."
Russell:"go there for wad??"
me:"buy present..."
Russell:"ok...bye..."
me:"bye..."
that was the lenght of our conversation..
then bus came...
arrived at np...
and walked from the 1st floor to the last floor...
bought quite alot of things...
went home...
and fiddled with my blog again...
really scared about tml..
coz we are getting back all our results tml...
so i'm scared...
but i would like to wish all my frens...
all da best...
ta-ta...so long...
[___love hurtz___]

No comments: