Tuesday, October 11, 2005

wa...i like my blog.!!!

hehex:x
finally have my blog done!!!
thks to some friends(thks alot!!!)
todae also quite boring...
the science exam was damn difficult!!(oops!!)
but still habb to do finish..
after that Adel and co(plus me)went northpoint Mac...
after eating 4 awhile...
saw Tommi,Jia Wei,Haiting,Bernice and sum other guys and gals...
then they say they doing dunno wad biology experiment...
they mixed hotcake syrup,butter,ice and milo together..
then they all put their hand there say can feel the evaporation...(blablablas...)
then i put my hand there..
then Tommi go and push my hand down so i touched the yucky thing...
Tommi watch out..(geex!!)
after that go home liaoz..(my hand still stinkx!!)
kkz..
that's all...
gd luck 4 the remaining examx!!
ta-ta!!

Music By Shimmering Graphix




No comments: