Thursday, October 20, 2005

srx to all non-chinese...

yoyoyo...
~waiting 4 sth to come patiently...~
haha..some guys out there u should noe wad i'm waiting 4...
those who dunno nvm...
sometimes it's not good to noe alot of things...[LoL]
btw i would like to sae srx to those hu do not noe chinese...
the reason??:i've put a chinese song...
but i like this song...
nvm..
for the sake of my frens...
i will change it...
when shimmeringgraphix.com is done with their maintenance!!!
everybody was saying iwebtunes.com have virus??
i dunno...dun ask me...
wait...let me check now if shimmeringgraphix is working...
[checking..........]
srx...
still cannot...
anyways...
if any kind souls can help me check when i'm offline...
and sms me to tell me...
it would be great...
todae also nth much...
fiddle with my blog..[again..]
my blog:"stop fiddling me!!"
me:''~whatever~"
back to the topic...
i was putting a charlie's angel pose pic
of Adel,Serena and me...
under my profile...
then Adel saw it...
and asked me to change...
so 4 the sake of my frens...[again..]
i put my solo pic...
*actually it's not solo pic..it was the neos taken...*
actual pic:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
after that i did some editing...
and it becomes:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
haha...
any1 wanna see the charlie's angel pic can come and look 4 me...
after that chatted to Canice and Timothy Joachim..
then they flooded my tagboard...
haha...that's all...
very bored coz tml's there's skool again...
but nvm at least i can meet my frens...
i will end here...
cya guys and gals tml...
ta-ta!!!

No comments: