Monday, July 03, 2006

HAPPY YOUTH DAY DUDES (:

today was another day of boredness.
luckily it was only for one day !
thank goodness (:
anyways was chatting the whole day today
talk talk talk talk..
then suddenly :
weijie: still looking for my english worksheet.
me: (thinking : wtf i totally forgotten ! )
so i thanked weijie and off i go to finish my work (:
good boy aren't i? (:
well house was kinda in a mess today .
cause today when i woke up and was so happy
for some gawd damn reason i was happy (:
then was making beverage for myself
then went to the living room suddenly one person poped out!
what the fuck ~ my brother ! scared the hell out of me man!
there goes my peaceful morning.
and after that i still had to share my com ! -.-
well that's all for today peeps (: later~



No comments: