Saturday, July 15, 2006

well there's nothing for me to say today
didnt went out ; did nothing .
today was bore myself to death day u can say..
my brother went for NE show
and till now he is nowhere at sight.
mom's watching some show and dad's eating.
well me? im starring into the computer screen..
and thinking : "which fcuker go talk rot in my blog again?"
sometimes i wonder what did i do to have this kind of humiliation?
what's the problem of me being a little feminine??
it's not like i want it to happen..
and people are outside laughing their ass off calling me names !
what's the problem with people nowadays?
they cant respect other people's behaviour.
it's like how A* called B* sissy
and i told A that B didn't want this to happen.
and he cant help it either !

*names are changed to avoid incidents (:
anyway i hope these people really change their sickening attitude.
nobody is perfect ok? REMEMBER :

NOBODY IS PERFECT!



No comments: