Thursday, July 13, 2006

wahahahs my dad got his car (:
but it's a weekend car so cant drive it ard.
anyway back to the subject :
today school was ok?
but i like the last part of school cause b'day time !
hehes then hai ting and bernice wanted to push thomas face into the cake !
lols but thomas was fast !
then discuss about the mc
then me and ?hazeline? was chosen for mc-ing !
then this is my 1st time lors !
anyway just give it a shot lurhs (:
imma goodie boy yea know? (:
then going home time was with Jia Hui , Thomas , and Hazimah
then i listening to mp3 mahs then they call me i huh then they laugh
lols but anyway the cake cost us 26 bucks and 80 cents
and we still have to buy deco for teacher's day.
and we're left with ard 17 bucks +- ??
hahs so okay lor me got to go lurhs later~

No comments: