Thursday, July 27, 2006

well just like any other day.
was feeling fine.
then Sheena didnt came to school
and i had to take over all her duties
today also quite lonely in class.
but got JIAN HUA GORGOR to accompany me (:
thanks loads !
english was quite boring i admit.
then chinese did role play. bleh~!
then suddenly mood swings thought of sth again~
haix then so moody and sad during science and art.
after school my mood changed for the better .
cause people joke mahs.
thanks a million to : JO JIEJIE,VANESSA JIEJIE,ADEL JIEJIE,BEN GORGOR,
WEIJIE GORGOR, JIAN HUA GORGOR AND THOSE I DIDNT MENTION (:
thanks loads guys (:
you guys make my world go round (:
then ok liao lor !
sorry if i didnt want to tell you my prob.
cause i really think its very personal
and if i say it,it will affect other people.
but i can promise you: i'll try to smile and laugh more often.
although i declared that i will not smile or laugh.
but i'll try to (:
and so today was quite fun for me
hope tml will be better


i finally knew what i need to know_______________


No comments: