Tuesday, July 25, 2006

tired after one day of calmness
felt like giving up so many times.
but everytime i see ur face,it really doubts me,
if i should ever give up.
everytime you look at me ; at least i felt happy.
that i went pass ur mind for that second. - lexy

my nice nice poem (:
by myself of course but i think is okay for a 1st timer. (:
true anot? that's for you to find out.

i lexy declare that :

i will not laugh anymore if that's possible!

if can,i will not even smile too !

recently i think that im too tired and restless.
and of course some personal reasons (:
so ill try to stop myself from all these.
today was damn damn bored and tired.
cept for the fact that there are jokers in the class .
but today not much jokes
and so they deprive me of their company
and today i sat only most of the time?
nobody likes me anymore o0
and so today i was a loner
maths test was easy and yea im confident
lets hope i can get good grades.
then skip recess skip geog
science we went to lab see results of the experiment.
nothing much skip english
then there's this jason who gave us a talk on sec 2 camp.
then i think is from the same companty where they held sl camp.
there's coach barry,karen and many more.
then after that choir and then home sweet home.



No comments: