Monday, June 04, 2007

HAPPY, ELATED, REJOICE !
Im currently so HAPPY that no words could describe how happy am I.
wanna know the reason ?
THERE'S TWO REASONS.
one, cause Momo just allowed me to dye my hair, BLUE!
incredible isnt it ? how Momo just said okay when i asked her :DD
and two, just bought a 1GB memory card, proudly sponsored my Momo, once again.
can you like imagine how good a mum Momo is ?
ans : SUPER SUPER UBER VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD :D
so gonna faint.
actually wanted to dye my hair on tuesday which is tml.
but friday i have literature lesson in school so have to wait till friday ~
flying off on saturday so please, dont message me on Saturday night
cause im leaving on the night flight, so you can still message me on the
morning and afternoon which i hope you will? ((:
okayokay, TIME TO PACK :DD

No comments: