Friday, June 08, 2007

IT'S TOMORROW! HUNKS&BABES [:

I KNOW, it's kinda like not your business right?
anyways Literature today was quite..... short?
only Zulaikha,Vanessa,Adel and me attended.
then we got a book called "To Kill A Mocking Bird." by Harper Lee.
and another book of a essay writing competition.
Mdm Nathan looked disappointed with the attendance.
so the next lesson is on the 18th of June.
Literature people, PLEASE turn up.
therefore she didnt taught us anything today, just a few talk and
we're released at 9.45am, was supposed to end at 12. =.=
ANYWAYS after that went to have my
goodbye breakfast with Adel,Serena and Vanessa at Mac. [[:
after that took a walk around NP before i went to dye my hair
while Adel and Serena went to Vanessa's house.
Went there, took me 2 long hours before my hair got done.
after that went back home, Adel,Serena and Vanessa came to my house.
and yeah, looked at all those stupid videos at youtube.
those who wanna watch it tell me, i'll give you the link :D
and not long after they went home.
OKAY GUYS LISTEN UP ! pleasepleaseplease dont msg/call/MMS whatever me
during the 9th to 16th alrights?

all the BEAUTIFUL colors.

CHOCOLATEbrown and HONEYbrown.

& there you go : the CHOCOLATEbrown. :DD
aww dont be sad i promise i'll bring back loads of beautiful photos.
and chocolates in my stomach. :D
I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND AND NEVER LET GO.

No comments: