Wednesday, June 27, 2007

THE SEVENTH DAY: PART ONE

WELL the seventh day part one was fun !
but kinda sad, leaving in one more day.
took a flight back to Tokyo then went to Disneyland.

ticket [:

The Tower [:


I forgot what they call this ! lols!

MICKEYMOUSE! my new Collectibles [:

The Castle

Man playing piano on a tricycle [:
p/s gonna ask my mum if she allows me to learn the piano [[:
after that was the Disneyland Show! [:
1st we have ....

MICKEY MOUSE ! [:
FOLLOWED BY ...

DUMBO! [:

PINOCCHIO! [:

okayokay you guys tell me,
is this Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty& the Beast or Whatever? lol

PETER PAN! [:

Three Little Pigs with Daisy on Top [:

Toy Story. [:

GOOFY! [:

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR[[:

Laugh Factory [:

Monster Inc [:

Left: Beauty and the Beast
Center: Sleeping Beauty
Right: Snow White

Cinderella and Prince Charming with Minnie Mouse peeping [:
okay that's all , part 2 will be another post.
cause too many photos [[:

No comments: