Friday, June 01, 2007

WHEN YOU'RE ALL GONE..
SHEENA DA JIE IS GONE.
YUWON IS GONE.
MR LEONG IS GONE, today .
EVERYONE IS GONE !
When all of them are gone, all this are gone too :
NO ONE TO TALK TO ON MSN.
NO ONE TO MAKE ME LAUGH.
NO MOTIVATION TO WAKE UP EARLY JUST TO USE THE COM.
How i wished someone would talk to me on msn now. :[
CHOIR TODAY WAS ALRIGHT.
Gonna sing at the Esplanade on the August 1st.
Tickets are selling at 12 and 18 bucks.
Vanessa and Serena gave me a gift each.
Cause Vanessa went Malaysia and Serena went Taiwan .
AWW.. HOW SWEET OF THEM! :DD
Thanks Vanessa for the Keychain
and Serena for the so nice sweet ((:
after that went Mac with Adel and Vanessa.
and Adel ate her lunch while i ate some of her shaker fries :DD
after that while on the Bus, Vanessa lent her Mag to me.
and GUESS WHO I SAW ?!?!

JESSE MCCARTNEY ((:
&&& the magazine says he's attached to ..

KATIE CASSIDY ! AWW ~
but never mind, on to the next one :DD

ZAC EFRON ! :DD


ain't he cute?
i guess i'll have to find company till they come back ):
on a monday, you saw me
tuesday, you called me
wednesday, i called you back
on a thursday, you paged me
and that enraged me
so friday, we broke up .

No comments: