Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Y3 MORE DAYS.

AND I CAN TAKE A REAL GOOD BREAK.
CHINA PEEPS are coming back today, but dont know what time.
gonna have my hair dyed on friday, after my Literature Lesson.
it's gonna be either Chocolate Brown or Blue.
if it's blue, it'll be same as Alan.
if it's Chocolate brown, it'll be same as Gary.
sososososososososososososososo any suggestions ? ((:
the hairstylists asked me to dye Green cause he said my face look greenish =.=
somemore the Green he showed me was GREENER then the Grass.
so im kind of at a lost now. :/
OKAYOKAY FOR THE LAST TIME, chocolates :
ADEL,SERENA,SHEENA,VANESSA,JOAN,BEN,YUWON,CRYSTAL,JIANHUA
RAIN,ERNEST,YUTING,CANICE,NOVELL
MICHELLE,HAITING & BERNICE.
ANY CHANGES TO BE MADE BY FRIDAY (8 JUNE 2007)
cause i'll be flying off on the following day.

No comments: