Wednesday, November 07, 2007


YHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Im so loving it! :D
Thanks everyone for your msges, presents, hugs and time!
will thank them one by one later :D
gonna post the pictures yesterday at ECP :DD










I was totally touched when I saw the cake!
one week before that they started asking me for one of my photos,
so i thought they were gonna make a card or something.
but i would have never thought of a customised cake with my baby photo!
Gosh!
anyway I still have loads of photos, especially with the boys.
but they're all in the camera, and im lazy.
so I'll upload them sometime later [:
For now, it's THANKS-GIVING!

Thanks to :

BITCH FOR EVERYTHING! :D

She was the one who planned everything,
without her, there wouldnt be splendid party!
I think I should thank Kazu too, cause she helped Bitch [:
Thanks Kazu! :DDDDD

Thanks to the following people who attended the party
and accomadated me by wearing Blue:) :
Dear
Jian Hua
Bitch
Superwoman
Kazu
Bunny Girl
Yellow Angel
Egg Head
Boon Hwee
Hidayah
Hanafi
Benson
Zhi Wei
Ernest
Daniel
Wei Yang
Qian Guo

Next, thanks to all the people who gave me presents :D
Momo & Daddy - Cap, Shades from Power 9, Bag from Options
Aunt Irene - havent receive
Aunt Shirley - havent receive
Cindy Sis (& Adrian KorKor?) - Two Armani Shirt
Zhi Wei - Water Bottle from Mini Toons
Daniel and Benson - Coin Box from Mini Toons
there are still some I have not received yet and the names are not here
but I wanna thank you guys! :DD

Lastly, thanks to all the people who sent me those sweet msges :
(Note: they are in order of time) :D

Before 12:
Michelle - 10.47
Joan - 10.49
Chin Nam KorKor - 10.51
Dear - 11.05
Aunt Irene - 11.25

After 12:
Yuting - 12.01
Bitch and Kazu - 12.01 (seconds later)
Hidayah - 12.07
Yellow Angel - 1.06
Huzainie - 1.12
Superwoman - 6.15
Hai Ting - 6.58
Jolene - 7.00
Bunny Girl - 7.03
Yew Fai - 7.16
Lady Tori - 7.41
Boon Hwee - 8.35
Cindy Sis - 15.43
Audrey - 17.32
The sweetest msg will have to go to Dear, Huzainie and Bitch&Kazu :D
If i've left out anyone, im sorry and Thank you! :DD

and the very very last one :

THANK YOU JIAN HUA! :D

for the treat at Mos Burger & the tubs or mentos whenever i wanted it! :D
he's damn nice to me can? Lol! :D

okay, done with thanks - giving :D
wanted to post something today, but will post it tmr,
so as not to spoil this post :D
THANKS EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING ! :DDDD



No comments: