Tuesday, November 20, 2007


YMAKING OF IC & SAKAE SUSHI.


went to make IC today at Lavender :DD
and I asked Jh to accompany me, so Jh asked Ernest to go too :DD
after that they decided to eat at Sakae Sushi and trust me, it was damn hilarious! :D
just makes me forget all the unhappy things! xDD
anyway there were 9 people including me which was :
Jh, Ern, Wei Yang, Benson, Daniel, QG, Zhi Wei and Steven [[:
Jh, Ern, Benson, Daniel and me sat on one table while the others on another table.
once we sat down, Ernest asked the person serving us : "Can start already?"
and i was laughing my ass off! Lol!
I mean, obviously you can start once you sit down rights? Lol! xD
anyway they started eating and after a while Daniel and me wanted Udon,
cause it comes with the buffet set :D
so there are two flavours of udon, one is the seaweed while the other is
some weird name flavour.
then Ernest pointed at Daniel and said: " He wants Laksa flavour! "
to that, the waitress laughed and I laughed too! xDD
then there's food served on the conveyor belt with different colors of plate,
and if we eat anything from a red plate we'll have to pay a surcharge of around 4 bucks.
then Ernest, upon sitting down, stood up and said:
" Dont eat anything from the red plate huh! "
and people around were like looking at him? Lol!
okay, i shall not continue or I'll just look like some retard laughing
in front of the computer! xD
PICTURES PLEASE!









trust me, they are such a delinquent batch of people! (:
NZ people coming back tmr! :D
PSLE results coming out on thursday!
& RETREAT ON FRIDAY! ><

No comments: