Thursday, November 22, 2007

YPROBLEMISTIC


I guess there's a meaning behind every word.
and Problemistic seems to relate alot to me now.
anyway yesterday was with Gary bringing Alan to BAS.
in case you dont know, BAS stands for Basketball Association of Singapore
where he has his Basketball Camp there, although it's not overnight, i dont know why.
anyway, Gary and me were supposed to wait there for 3 hours
for the camp to end and bring Alan home.
So Gary and me spent the time listening to songs, eating titbits and
laughing at silly children who just cant stop doing silly things like
trying to stop the ball with your leg but end up slipping and fall on the floor with a Thud! (x
I know Im mean, but i cant help it! (x







the one in the fifth picture is Lionel, Ernest's brother :D
and coincidentally, he knows my brother too! :D
and the last two pictures are showing the people trying to get tickets from
one of the Basketball players in our local basketball team, The S'pore Slingers.
& please fyi, he's not a local (:
come to think about it, there's only ONE local player in the basketball team,
and what's more, in the previous basketball match against the Melbourne Tigers,
which was the one that I went to watch, our local player was a bench warmer. (x

No comments: