Wednesday, November 28, 2007


YPENITENCE
Sometimes I think I really take things for granted.
For example yesterday Silly Boy asked me if I could accompany him
to school to buy his books today AND asked if I wanted to lunch with him.
But I had something on and I was kinda sick so I sort of
" turned him down " and said I couldnt make it
BUT will go out with him someday and treat him ice cream as repentance. :D
Im really feeling very guilty okay?!
Did I tell you guys that when Bitch and friends were at NZ,
he was the one who accompanied me the whole week ?
Bringing me to Sakae, msging me everyday just to ask me out for lunch,
although he was rather late in asking me out for lunch and i was throwing tantrums,
but he still allowed me to throw tantrums! xD
(and please, everyday includes Saturdays and Sundays!)
so im feeling rather angry with my self and rather guilty too.
the least I could do was to accompany him , but i didnt. :/
another apology will have to go to Bitch!
wanted to ask me out tmr and yet again , cant make it.
andAndAND I know she misses me loads!
cause when I said I couldnt make it, she seemed rather upset! (to me!) (x


trust me, Im so hating myself!
I hate myself so much I wna slash myself!
in fact, I already did BUT IT WAS ACCIDENTAL.
it was so near the wrist! (x
was opening a box with a penknife and "Ching!"
next thing I know I was stumped.
anyway, it's a disparity to what others have did.
okay, last thing Im gonna do.

THANK YOU SILLY BOY!

for accompanying me the whole week while they were in NZ.

SORRY SILLY BOY!

for not accompanying you to buy books, eat lunch and making of EZ card.

SORRY BITCH!

for not being able to accompany you to go out tmr!


Im suck a fucking bad person. :/

No comments: