Wednesday, November 14, 2007


YIM NOT MISSING YOU.


my dearest friends are all leaving for NZ tmr ! ;(
thinking about it just makes me feel so sick .
especially Bitch and Kazu, so gonna miss them both. :/
listen carefully Bitch and Kazu :
better come back safe and sound I tell you! heh! (x
heh, really gonna miss them both :/
of course not forgetting Bunny Girl, Dear etc
trying to fix time for lunch tmr with Jian Hua :D
he's gonna be my so called companion for this torturing week
without Bitch, Kazu, Bunny Girl or Dear.
I'll Miss You, Bitch :/
I'll Miss You, Kazu :/
I'll Miss You, Bunny Girl :/
I'll Miss You, Dear :/
P/S Bitch & Bunny Girl, I'll try to do the blogskin as nice as possible yeah?
Bitch one will be romantic romantic one,
and Bunny Girl one will be full of pink bunnies (hope i can find them!) :D
alrights, take care my darlings! :DDD
have fun there alright? ((:


I dont miss you, I miss the person I thought you were.
maybe, after you come back, then will I let go.
cause I want you to enjoy yourself and not dwell on it during the trip.
In case you dont know, It hurts inside knowing the truth.
Im sure it's not lies, but you just cant seem to control yourself.
and you just cant seem to prioritise your life properly.
so I would rather I let go before I myself get hurt.

No comments: