Wednesday, September 03, 2008

my first "illegal" NC16 movie!

recently I seem to like to sleep a lot. I don't know why. anyway anyway anyway, a long time since I've blogged! Ever since the three musketeers leave in misery, my life has returned to its nice and peaceful order. Anyway thank you for those who have helped me one way or another in making the three musketeers scram. :D

and I did a sinful thing today...

I went to watch a movie...

not any ordinary movie...

an NC16 movie...

Haha, I know I know. The movies for sixteen year olds and I'm only fifteen yada yada yada BUT they said that as long as it's three months before your birthday you're entitled to watch any NC16 shows. So yours faithfully went to watch "4bia" today with Bestie, Hanafi, Hidayah, Benjamin, Ernest, Yew Fai, Wei Yang, Pravin and Timothy ((: before that we were studying at amk library but that was only Hidayah, Hanafi, Benjamin, Bestie and me (:

The movie was freaking scary! I was screaming throughout the whole movie and at the last part I was so scared I kept kicking the seat in front! LOL. & I brought my pillow and jacket along but when the scary part came I don't know why I started sharing jacket with Bestie! Haha! ><>

Anyway thank you Bestie for following me because you're worried and thank you Hanafi, Hidayah and Benjamin for accompanying me! :D Love my mates! <3>

No comments: