Friday, May 08, 2009

E36C

As you guys know, till now I have yet to tell you about my AMAZING class. So instead of doing it with words, why not photos? (:

FARA - My team member since day 1! Super duper funny girl (:

HAIQAL - Funniest guy and korean wannabe I've ever met. And he was the
guy who was chatting with me on MSN on the previous post(:


AXEL - MY BROTHER! Hahah. ALEX = AXEL. Also the class "ah beng" (:

Jason - Don't really know him but he's a nice guy! Worked with him yesterday
in Enterprise! (:


Stella - Also know as our class "ah lian". Super fun to be with especially
during science module with our "hot" faci. (:


Zoey - Don't really know her that well too but she's a nice person!
Have yet to work with her! (:

Yu Ting - Also called MEIGO. From HK if I'm not wrong! (:

Husny - CUTEST guy smile I've ever seen! Can you see his dimples?!?!
It's like you can fill water in his dimples! Hahah. Another super nice guy! (:

Nyssa - Also known as Lady Gaga because of her hair. Very vain girl.
And she's a super big fan of cam-whoring. Hahah(:

Dainah - Rather quiet girl but when you start talking to her
she won't be so quiet anymore. Hahah(:

Andy(Mr) - Okay, don't be mistaken. This is not my classmate.
This is my comms faci! Shoe lover too! (currently owns 88 pairs)

He's from Photo IG I think. The shot of Husny & me was taken by him (:

Okay, that's all for now. I will take photos with the others when I have the time! Anywho, I will NOT be in Singapore for one day starting tmr morning. Will only be back on Sunday morning or afternoon! So unless you're rich, don't text me. (:

E36C \m/

No comments: