Sunday, May 31, 2009

term break.

I AM BACK! *smiles gleefully*

I know I know this blog looks abandoned, but it's not! Cause the almighty owner is back! Haha! School has been pretty hectic for me and I'm STILL trying my best to at least fit properly, so as to speak, into RP. Yeah, I know. One month plus and I'm still a pathetic a-hole that can't get used to use-laptop-everyday life. The chances of my survival are like nil.

Okay, enough of that! Since I'm here, I might as well show you guys some videos! Both were actually introduced to me and I found them rather interesting! Take a look(:



This one's actually three guys who decided to clad themselves in glitter and dance(or move uglily) to the beat of Nobody. Still entertainment though. HAHA. :D

This video is actually on Norwegian Recycling. In case you didn't know, Norwegian Recycling is actually using different types of song and mashing it together into one! This is actually one of my faves! :D You may not be familiar with the first four songs cause they're quite classical. Haha(: Okay, that's all I have for now(:

Lovelovelove,
-A-

No comments: