Tuesday, May 26, 2009

no boundaries.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!


I have been really busy recently that I totally have no free time for myself! But don't worry, after this week I should be actively blogging because this week is the last week before the school term break!(: School has been sort of wonderful but class has reached storming stage. Okay, ignore what I've just said. Haha! I promise you once I have free time I'll do up a proper post! Meanwhile, if you have any ideas that you think you might want me to do a post about, do feel free to tell me! Subsequently, lexamous now has twitter! So follow me around. Stalk my every action, even when I'm in the shower! Haha. Okay then, shall end here(:


Pardon me for my random usage of colours. Haha.


23 days.
but you're just a mannequin.

No comments: