Tuesday, May 12, 2009

flu bug

I am down with flu.

NOT SWINE FLU OR H1N1 OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. Just a typical flu. Those you get
when you don't drink enough water and you eat heaty stuff. So this morning the moment I woke up I took out the water bottle that I've abandon ever since I was last sick and filled it with water to the brim. Pops, upon seeing that, made this rather weird comment. Something like:

"Wanna shit then come and look for toilet!"

At first I didn't really catch what he was saying. After that I finally got what he was trying to say. You see, in this case, you should have look for a toilet when you know you have that feeling of shitting but not when you wanna shit thus what Pops is trying to bring across here is that I am only drinking water when I'm sick when I should be drinking water frequently. Which is true.

I've never been a big fan of plain water. As the name suggests, it's PLAIN and I just can't understand how people can drink those kind of stuff unless you tell me you can add flavours to your mineral water. But that wouldn't be plain water anymore. That'll be flavoured water. However, I've come to appreciate plain water as it is. Maybe because when I skip lunch, I still have something to hold my hunger(: (To all health geeks out there, if you dare tag a long post on how water helps me, I'll rip your nose off.)

So, having said that, my conclusion for all of you out there is:

"Don't look for a toilet when you wanna shit! Just shit in your pants!"

Okay, that was soooooo random.

No comments: