Monday, May 04, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!

Before I start on my nonchalant post,


THANKS A MILLION TO BESTIE, SHEENA, SERENA, MOMO, POPS, AUNTIE SHIRLEY, UNCLE KEVEN, CINDY, GARY, ALAN, RIDDUAN, MUHD, MARC, TYLER AND BABY(:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOSXOSXOXSOXSOX (HUGS AND KISSES WITH SALIVA) :P


It's good to know that there are tonnes of people I can count on even if I fall.

Don't worry, I'm not sad anymore! Sorry if you guys called and I switched off my mobile!

I'm so sorry for not doing up a proper post! Recently there's nothing for me to blog about! But BUT I promise you there will be great stuff coming up cause we're going to have CLIQUE OUTING NUMBER TWO! *JUMPS FOR JOY* Details will be given AFTER we've gone on the outing! Other than that, love those people above to the max! :D & not to forget ....




HAPPY SEVENTEENTH, BESTIE! :DDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: