Wednesday, September 27, 2006

41.
here comes my 200th post (: im kinda fast at this.
didnt bloged for 2 days so im sorry cause i was busy with stuff.
stuff that i dont have to lay my hands on.
so here comes my boring long post, just try to bear with it.
25 September '06
had lessons as per normal.
at 1st my grandfather wanted me to skip school for 2 days.
i was like thinking exams here already still want me to take 2 days off.
then i said no, then he very unhappy. what can i do ?
just because you want me to attend the ritual doesnt mean i have
to let go of my studies and go for the whole day.
you should be happy that i went, and not me being not able to
take leave for 2 days. i even have to stay up late just to finish my
homework from school. and what do i get from you ? scoldings !
after school went for my haircut and Jo jie accompanied me.
then went back to school cause got prefects' photo taking .
somemore we guys the blazer dont match the long pants.
then went for the ritual thingy. bahs.. we had to sit and hear the
priest perform the rituals. great. so there goes my day one .
26 September '06
school was as per normal then cannot stay back cause got rituals.
so went home straight after school. bathed and went there.
rituals starts again. gawd longer then ytd's ! somemore must stand !
then there is once when we need to take one josstick each.
then my bro and i was going ard cause dont have josstick.
then saw my uncle have then go to him and take mahs.
so i went there, i raised out my hand, then he act blur.
somemore he looking around see who dont have josstick !
wanna act blur also dont have to do this right !
then i damn angry i walk away w/o taking a josstick !
somemore i tell my dad and he told me sth which made me boil.
he said: ' aiya never mind one la... go take urself lor! "
despicable uncle ! i know my relationship with you not very good.
and if given a chance i also dont wanna have anything to do with you!
oh yea and one more thing :
FUCK YOU ! JOSSTICK YOU BUY ONE AR ?
KNN WANNA ACT BLUR GO MEDIACORP LA.
OH YEA I FORGOT,UR FACE SO FUCKING UGLY I DONT EVEN THINK
THEY WILL ACCEPT YOU ! GO WASH UR FACE THEN LOOK AT
URSELF IN THE MIRROR BAH ! OH NONONO ,
LATER THE MIRROR CRACK ! CB !
at first not angry want now talking about it my huo qi very big lurhs.
idiotic bunch of fools. really i had enough, somemore never
choose ur time to mess with me you purposely have to mess with me
when im damn fucking sleepy ! cbknn.
then after that went to burn the house then went home.
did my stupid science ! and i doze off on my desktop table.
27 September '06
today when i came to school Sheena called me to relax.
but at that time i damn sleepy so i just smiled.
then in class keep getting scolded by teacher for not listening.
thenr recess that time chinese teacher say i look damn down today.
lols then had d and t then self study during project work.
then after school got science power group then after that study while
then went home. somemore i had chocolate pic (:
thank you jie and gor for ur wonderful pie !
they damn thoughtful la know i like chocolate leave some for me.

No comments: