Monday, September 11, 2006

back to school ((:
damn tiring ~ slept at 2 plus ytd ?
couldnt sleep. wasnt thinking of anything but couldnt sleep.
was tossing in my bed for 3 hours. yay me.
anyways today had maths was talking about end of year.
then science. chapter 5-sexual reproduction in human being.
almost everybody started to go ga-ga (: bleahs x))
then mdm rina wanted us to ask questions 1st.
nobody asked so she started talking. ernest was there
"what is the white precipetate that comes out from ur penis? "
laughs* then mdm rina didnt answer but later she did. o.0
anyways after that was geog. copy notes.
then skip recess.
music was singing songs as usual.
then mother tongue teacher was letting ur listen to tapes.
then english did oral practice. lols damn funny.
then cme started talking blabla.
things to do by tomorrow :
-finish my art.
-do my literature.
-study my literature test.
-do my chinese.
i think im gonna burn midnight oil again. poor me =/

No comments: