Thursday, September 07, 2006

yay me (:


cant wait for tml,gonna be damn fun (:
today can be quite interesting .
was chatting with yew fai in the morning.
then helped yuwon with her blog x))
then went to northpoint to buy things. hahas.
walked into minitoon first. walk walk walk.....
nothing to buy go popular. walk walk walk...
nothing to buy go back to minitoon. walk walk.
then i saw erika (: said hi and continue with
my so called aimless walking. then saw cindy.
and she was going all ga-ga telling me about her
d and t experience with wee sien in the same classroom.
then while she was waiting for her friends,
she accompanied me to walk.
and so i walked into card's and such, then back to minitoon.
still cant find anything i want. then cindy went to meet her
boy-friend. so i walked myself again.
but in the end i did not buy anything. yay-me.
so feeling hungry, i grabbed a bite at mac's.
and then reached home.
sheena was talking to me about tml.
and i said i will push her into the pool . LOLS
but it was just a minor joke
then she thought it was real so she said :
sheena : please i beg you dont push me down the pool.
alex : lols you think im really gonna push you down the pool?
alex : i was joking only !
sheena : oh okayes
hahas and i was thinking what will happen if i really did.
i mean push her down the pool lols (:
well we'll see about that tml (:

No comments: