Wednesday, September 06, 2006

finally i smell of school today x))
was very happy although i had to wear uniform (:
but through all this , im very tired.
almost couldnt wake up in the morning too.
morning had choir, mr chua tested me again x))
saw his disappointed look when he couldnt make life
like hell for me. test me again eh ? (:
then 9.30 me and vanessa went to IT lesson.
not really 9.30, mr chua released us late.
and the video was nice ((:
even instructor Yih Wen says it's nice too !
then after went for lunch with W.J,ming li,ernest,daniel.
then after that went for d and t lors. siansian ~
keep drawing those weird shapes of circle and cubes.
well i wouldnt want to go back tml just for that.
so i finished it all today ((: told you i was good !
after d and t was walking home with ming li,ernest and zhi wei.
lols saw two caterpilla quite cute but looks gross.
then ernest on the way keep talk crap !
then was walking with his butt shaking here and there.
damn funny la ! should have taken a video~ lols.
then say what b'day come my house !
hahas b'day i going out i wouldnt want to be cooped at home.
who wants to ? i mean it's ur day yea ?
hahas now i would want loads of things ((:
-crumpler bag (sheena dont be too happy yet ?!)
-high school musical poster (possible? )
-stock/quarter caps ((:my wish for 3 years already !!













example of the stock/quarter caps ((:
tell you 1st: not that easy to find. !
i want blue one also cant find )):
maybe ask my dad to buy for me.
but i doubt he will ..who knows?

No comments: