Monday, September 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIJIE GORGOR ! ((:

seems like everyone is 14 years old lerhs ):
except for me that's for sure !

getting literature test back tml.
the thought of it irks me after Sheena told me.
anyways today maths study study then suddenly leg cramp !
somemore stomach ache until after music ! imagine that !
now my leg still pain lors ! think i pulled a muscle.
then i think is because of the cold weather. damn pain lehs.
then no choice cause in class cannot stand up mahs .
then everytime after one lesson finish i will stand up or else
sit down the pain will take effect. then stomachache because
i never eat? nono it's gastric . boo-hoo me ):
recess time. eat loads of hot stuff !
cause i know i cramp because of weather.
so i ate hothot derhs ! the milo i told uncle no ice in the end
he also gave me ice o.0 then no appetite eat left quite alot. :(
then music mr tham shouted. LOLS our class is damn good in
making teachers angry. just need to get used to it. xD
then chinese did exercise book o.0 damn tired ~
then english mark mark the answers then go for cme.
check the art work plus the report, i did it all. ((:
how good can i really be? =P
anyways after school pei weijie gor and sheena da jie.
and i studied. <----------- read that again !
or should i type it out in red ?
i studied for my maths test tomorrow !
cant believe it right ? last time i used to say i study.
but i wasnt really studying, more like moving around.
but this time i swear upon the name of Sheena i did study ! xD
sorry Sheena that i have to use ur name (:
hahas dont worry i was really studying ! bwahahahs...
then after that study halfway jia hui came !
then hit my tail bone until very pain lehs !
but wont die want la. lols my tail bone hit the ground dont know
how mant times lurhs !! but is pain for sure.
i sit down and stand up that time very pain .
until now the pain is still there ! and it hurts.
am gonna do my art now. havent finish color scheme.
and it's due tml. yay me ):
and i took a bus home today. ALONE SOMEMORE !
haix who free to fetch me home everyday ?!?!
looks like everyone has their partner. )):



No comments: