Tuesday, September 19, 2006

49 more days (:
bwahahas recently been very busy here and there.
but dont worry i'll keep blogging (:
hahas today ar? hmms can be considered as boring?
nobody was even hyper today. Jo jie didnt came to school.
and everybody was so tired out today so yea, boredom !
literature got back my marks. only 6 and a half. YAY ME.
my lit's dropping. my chinese failed. was damn disappointed.
22 upon 50. was so sad that i didnt talk after i got bak my results.
and so nobody fails in making me laugh as always. ((:
thank you so much weijie gor and sheena da jie ((:
Jo jie not here or else she will also make me laugh ((:
this is what i called friends whom i can trust.
and so my oral in chinese should be alright. it's about friendship.
so im quite good in that and teacher was quite happy. (:
anyways back on track !! after that maths test. was okay.
chinese skip, recess skip.
then erms geog test. was okay ? hahas scary sial them (:
then science learn about menstruation<-- yes ? no ?
then got the break down,repair,maintain. LOLS
then english did the format thingy. after that chinese oral.
then after school went home. sheena and rain came with me.
so had choir,was alright,went home,got back my mp3 (:
and i had acc today. cause i took bus.
love me,love me not.
it's just so simple.
why do you have to complicate it ?

No comments: