Thursday, March 29, 2007

BOO.
basically this will be a picture post cause:
1.I HAVE LOADS OF HOMMIEWORKIES ((:
2.IM NOT LAZY, JUST TIRED.
3.my memory card was reformatted, but everything was still inside
because i took out everything before i reformat it and the day before,
i went out and took loads of photos but on that day itself,
it died of virus so yeah i reformat it ((:

that's chocolate prata; the thing which made me so MAD ((X

my half-drunk milo chocolate ((:

next day; went to BTNR to hike ((:

the tall tall tree ((:

the so nice log ((:

NORTHVIEW PATH ((:

finally the SUMMIT!

was the 1st one to reach! ((x
cause i know we're reaching, then i chiong to the top.
then stupid Gary know im lying go and run after me but in the end still lost~


me acting very idiotic. ((x

Steep Slope, DO NOT RUN. who cares? ((x

after that went to Mount Faber to have dinner.
the beautiful scenery there. (:


the boat thing, what do you call that??

obviously me acting very high..

it was reserved for me ((x

the beautiful night scenery.


all this were done when having meeting ((:

during pe lesson; acting stupid (x

little kids playing..

JianMing singing "Xiao Wei".
hahas quite nice if he sings it nicely la. lols.
school was alrights today.
PE played with Benjamin badminton; he was acting weird. lols
okay gota go. cya mates! (x

No comments: