Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SO FREAKED OUT! (X


today was quite a nice day for me ((:
Physics was like .. ehs ok?
and i just found out from Physics that Alex weighs 50kg!
woots, if im that fat i wouldnt have to worry! lols!
after that was ehs.. chinese?
Chen Lao Shi mimiced what i've said to yewfai. lols!
cause yewfai very noisy so i shouted(in chinese):
"ehs you very noisy ehs! can quiet anot?!"
then Chen Lao Shi also copy me say. lols!
after that was history? played WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLONAIRRE?
hahas then after recess was english ?
did skimming to predict thing. (x
after that was maths, and i did my work!
bleahs, must thank JIANHUAkor! ((:
okayokay after that assembly after lovelove derhs((:
then got choir, until 4 only! ((x
okay pictures after these:

the caucasian kid i saw at northpoint ytd ((:

Sim Lim Tower.
yeah we went to change the history video from tape to cd (:


JIANHUAkor and my chinese name. LOLS! ((x

my reflection; while waiting for lift ((x
hahas alrights i think that's all ((:
POA tml; someone just kill me.

No comments: