Thursday, March 08, 2007

"SPAMMERS."
THE WORD USED TO DESCRIDE PPL WHO WRITES NONSENSE ON
SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG.
that's what you think.

SPAMMERS:
"NOUN. A CANNED MEAT PRODUCT MADE MAINLY OF HAM"

THAT'S THE TRUE MEANING OF SPAM.
nowadays people are getting worse.
they think the world is their's to control and the world revolves
only around them.
THEY ARE SO FUCKING WRONG.
what makes them think they can go around lecturing people?
any dumber than this they can go buy meat products,
contemplating whether it is duck's meat.
just what did we done wrong to recieve this ?
you are not happy with us in school ?
then come talk to us face to face, why the "spam" ?
you cant feel anything out of this, it wont vent your anger
cause since is MY BLOG,
that little tagboard is also under my control.
unless you are just satisfied "spam"-ing at my blog,
then you're just being redundent.
so listen up people who "spam"ed my blog and people
who are thinking of "spamming" my blog:


GUYS, just find a friend and scratch each other's crotches
and LADIES, punch each other's breasts.


that's how dumb you can be when you "spammed' my blog.
and im sure you do have a name.
unless your name is so long that it'll take hours to type it out
or you're scared of me,
i dont see any reason why you shouldnt write your name.
saw my results, they were hideous.
and there's camp tml, not fun.
meeting today was fun though. celebrated advanced wanyi's birthday.


wanyi's advanced birthday ! ((:

wanyi cutting the cake ((x yumyums! ((:


Rain, Ernest and me. (:
this was my 1001th photo !
actually i wanted to make it 1000th photo.
but Rain ruined it . LOLS!



okay i know im acting so idiotic, but it looks artistic.
my photographer's Ernest okay? i look desperate. lols!
okay i think that's all.

"SPAMMERS", try coming again.
you are all no match for me. (:

No comments: