Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WEDNESDAY BLUES.
cant think of another way to phrase that but anyways:
THIS IS TO ALL THOSE SEC 1S:
i know im easily influenced, but i think you mistook it.
i am easily influenced over good things.
when it comes to bad things, no matter how you beg me,
i wouldnt BUDGE.
AND THAT'S THAT.
&& dont tell me i've changed.
which idiot in the right state of mind would say that ?
of course i've changed ! everything changes, dont you know ?
i know what im doing and i dont need stuck-ups to tell me
how i should live my own life,
UNDERSTAND DUMMIES?
school wasnt really great today .
everything was sort of haywired so dont feel like blogging.
maybe i'll just post some random pictures:

my most favourite monkey! ((:

chocolates in pairs! ((:


chocolates from australia ((: yumyums .
courtesy of Mr Chua. ((:
that's all. go sleep!

No comments: