Saturday, March 31, 2007

MIDNIGHT FATS.. ALL BURNED.


this is a late night post.
and i didnt wrote midnight fats for nothing..
it was all because of Alan.
he was nagging about being very hungry and wanting to eat,
SO my PAPA asked me to go down and buy food up.
me, being the lazy one, said that THERE WASNT ANYTHING
LEFT TO EAT.
momo was asleep so she didnt heard anything.
after that PAPA said there is still the western whatever thing
&& Alan was still there grumbling so i said:


"ALRIGHTS I WILL COOK NOODLES!"


so i did, and Alan said it was nice.
mine wasnt very bad either.
so i cooked Alan's first then mine came later.
after eating and enjoying my meal..


SUDDENLY..


i remembered i have to do the dishes.
&^!*&#^%$*#@*@&@#
I HATE DOING THE DISHES.
grrs.. so much for cooking the noodies.
anyways i still did it and that'll be the last time , TRUSTme.
the feeling of washing the dishes can simply change my appetite
of having instant noodles again.
so many things coming up:
SYF Central Judging - 17 April 2007.
Speech Day - XX April 2007.
MYE - 4 and 5 April (English and Chinese) i think..
gosh let's hope for SYF we can win at least a silver..
so that we can have a trip.
JUNE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE'S PLANNED:
2-10 - China Educational Trip
WEEK 2 - Japan Trip with Gary's Family and My Family.
so it's GONNA BE FUNFUNFUN! ((:
let's hope it turns out well ! (:
im tired now, later MATES . ((:

No comments: