Wednesday, March 21, 2007

EXHAUSTED AND CONFUSED;




today was quite a tired day for me ?
chinese was alrights? forgotten what we did. lols.
after that was ehs, english ?
did spelling and the words were alrights.
after that was chemistry. went to the lab and did experiments.
but today none of the experiments interest me.
after recess was maths? did congruency and similarity,
and talked about alot of things too.
after that was ehs POA.
unstood quite alot of things, & learnt stock a/c .
after school continued with the experiments.
after that so tired still went for choir, girls doing make up.
since all the altos are doing makeup except me and i cant
practise with the guys cause they're bass.
i dont have to do anything except humiliate at those funny hairstyles.
after that were hanging around at school.
and stupid WONGYEWFAI and gang made me wait for them!
was so angry, all say wanna go then i walked so far they
still at school. then walked till busstop talking there again.
i so frustrated i walked back myself.
so angry with them ! then they walking behind me,
keep calling me i dont answer. humph!
okay only have one picture to post:

weiyang's beautiful drawing (:
okay that's all mates. takecares-

No comments: