Friday, October 26, 2007


Y4E2' 2008



got back our results today.
am a little disappointed in my results, just a little.
mainly because of my maths, which was a pathetic 30
and my POA which i failed by 2 marks, 48.
and I wasnt really that happy either cause there's nothing to be happy about.
comparing my results to my position is TOTALLY NOTHING.
anyway recently there's nothing happening.

NOTHING! ~

except some Sky person who tagged me and shared his views about me ;D
wellwellwell, what can i say?


Sky: OI ALEX U LOOK SO MUCH LIKE A GAY!
GO BANKOK TO BCME REN YAO LARH DUH~
EWWW U AR SUCH A SSISY GAY!


waitwaitwait, let me figure out what he's trying to say.
To summarise the whole thing, this Sky person is just trying to say im GAY.
and there is always a reason why people act this way.
Some are already mentioned by my friends, so Im gonna make it known here.

1. either you are mortified by your results.
yeah i know results were released today.
well maybe he couldnt take the shock that he failed miserably
OR passed with flying colours which i fail to agree
so he decided "I shall make someone's life hell today!"
and so while surfing the net, he chanced upon my mesmerising blog
and decided that I will be his victim thus decided to dirty my blog.
Sorry if your plans to make my life miserable failed , Sky. ((:
who knows? maybe everything you do is a FAILURE. :D
dont worry, failure isnt EVERYTHING :D

2. or you dont have as many friends to love you.
or if i just put it plainly straight IN YOUR FACE, you lack ATTENTION.
Im so sorry, as far as i know, nobody who reads my blog hates me. :D
Even if they do, they'll do all the back-stabbing nonsense (:
so maybe you thought this was your chance to redeem yourself from unpopularity,
therefore you tag stuff like that ((:
trust me, your stupid ideas will not warrant the attention you need.
nice try but fuck off (:

3. OR you're just plain JEALOUS.
yeah, just jealous, or maybe even angry that i have that kinda attention
that you desire. ((((:
well , i dont mind sharing my attention with you ((:
or maybe you can just do something stupid in school like pulling down your pants. (:
trust me, you will have much more attention that you need. ((:
people wont even forget you. :DD

oh Sky, did i tell you, you sound like you have no motive in life? (:
and you must have been rather nervous? Look at all the spelling mistakes :D
anyway you must been in one of the three reasons ;D
I'll go with 1 and 2 , but you know it yourself :D

So long, LOSER SKY~

************************************************************

speaking of results, here's mine (:

English - 60
Mother Tongue - 54
E Maths - 30
Combined Science - 52
Combined Humanities - 51
Literature - 58
Principles Of Accounts - 48

yeah I know it's rather bad, but Im quite satisfied .
Let's all just work hard in sec four :DDDD
4E2, here i come! :DDD

No comments: